Classic Fly Patterns
- More than 23 years experience tying classic Catskill dry flies, and nymphs
and modern spring creek
and tailwater patterns.
- Specializing in sparsely tied dry flies and nymphs that look and perform the best.
- Beaver and rabbit dubbing added to give a lifelike appearance not available with synthetic dubbing.
- Quality European CDC used to create a buoyant, lifelike material.
- Genetic hackle from Whiting, Metz, and Keogh with variants such as Cree, Honey Dun, Rusty Dun or
Barred Ginger used to add bugginess with the illusion of a
- Biot and quill bodies used when possible to create a realistic segmented appearance.
- Flies tied on Tiemco, Mustad, and Mustad Signature fly hooks.